Friday, May 29, 2009

A sun salutation to myself.

Well, as for a first day of blogging, I guess I must introduce myself-
Hi my name is Preethi.
Hmmm- that was too boring
Okay- Mera naam Preethi Hai.
That was too much of a "northie" wannabe. Let me try again.
Hola. Me llamo Preethi.
I guess I tried to put my minor to good use and I am now bragging. One more time.
Yenoda payer Preethi.
Okay- I feel stupid. Like someone will tell me not to say that. Horrors and flashblacks! I lied. Once more!
Okay- fine. My name is Preethi.
It means dear or love.
I love to think I am a dear lover, but I will bet other people will beg to differ.
Introductions kinda suck dont they? You know you have so much to share. So much to tell- so much to release that you would probably not tell a soul in real life, but share in an alternate reality. So enough of formalities and political correctness. Time to dig the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment